The material on the web site of Heliger Borden Education Centre is for reference purpose only and should not be used, copied, stored or transmitted outside Heliger Borden Education Centre in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and / or newsletters; and
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
Heliger Borden Education Centre makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate at the time of creation and/or modification of the website. Heliger Borden Education Centre reserves the right to make changes to or take down the website or remove or alter any content at any time without notice. Information on the website regarding courses is provided for information and guidance purposes only and Heliger Borden Education Centre reserves the right to withdraw or to make alterations to courses and facilities if necessary.
- You may only use the Site lawfully, for personal (non-commercial) purposes and in a manner which does not damage the Site or infringe the intellectual property or other rights of any person, firm or company. You agree to use the Site (or any part of it) in accordance with all applicable laws relevant to the jurisdiction from which you access the Site.
- You agree that in using the Site (or any part thereof) or the Content you will not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part or component of the Site or the Content, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. In the event that you have a claim against another user of the Site arising out of that user’s use of the Site or the Content, you agree to pursue such right, claim or action independently of and without recourse to us.
- You agree that you will not place or transmit false or misleading information on or through this Site or input or upload to this Site any information that contains viruses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system or this Site.