Rules and regulations play an important role in all the human relation. They are the directions and guiding one and all. They help us to discriminate between what one should do and what one should not do.
School plays an important role in the formation of habits, attitudes, ideas nature; promote decency, courtesy, confidence and freedom in the young child in order to become a useful man/member of the society. School believes in infusing a sense of discipline in the students without letting them feel and does it upon their natural traits.
- If a student found weak or fails in the tests (terminals/monthly or annual examination), the school can detain the student.
- Continuation of the student for the next term depends solely with the school authorities who may recommend promotion to the next class on retention in the same class, after evaluating his/her academic performance and conduct of the student during the term.
- Parents have to pay any damage done by their ward(s) in the school campus.
- The interpretation of any rule as well as amendment to the same is the right of management committee of the school and their interpretation shall be final and binding on parents and students.
- Management committee may amend any rule during an academic session without any notice to the parents.
- Parents as well as wards are liable to be fined in case of any violation of term and conditions, rules & regulation formed by the school authority.
- Parents are requested to attend all kind of meetings (PTA, Teachers Meeting, and Management Meeting), whenever the school authority invites and called them.
- Only registered nominees / guardians can take their ward for outing/holidays leave and ward will not be allowed to leave the school campus on any ground without any person.
- As when the fees of a student falls due and the same is not cleared within a period of 15 days, the school authority shall be a liberty to struck of his/her name from the school scholar register without issuing any kind of notice.
School authorities may exercise their rights to terminate any student under the following circumstances:
- If the parents of ward are failing to pay their necessary fee within a specified duration.
- If a student is caught using unfair means during examination and/or is caught damaging the school properties.
Withdrawal / Seat Retention:
If a child is withdrawn from school at any time, the following rules apply:
- Notice of withdrawn must be given 30 days before the term starts else fine of Rs.500/- will be charged for a shorter notice period.
- If a child is withdrawn, once the term has started, no refund of the fee is possible.
Visiting, Meeting Time:
Parents/Guardians may meet their ward only on last Saturday of the month after evening tea and may ask for one day exeat.
Shaping Career Without Coaching:
At Heliger Borden, it is our earnest Endeavour to ensure that we provide a detailed learning program to the students, so that they DO NOT NEED ANY KIND OF TUTIONS OR COACHINGS ASSITANCE. Special hours would be allotted to weaker students in small groups to give him undivided and complete attention for their vital development.